Bering is a French manufacturer of motorcycle clothing, their expertise spans decades and they pride themselves on delivering quality products that provide an exceptional degree of safety along with style and comfort.
Bering jackets are no exception to rule and are packed out with the latest technologies to make them stand out from the rest.
Here are a few helpful tips to make sure your Bering clothing stands the test of time.
Caring for Gore-Tex Bering Textile Clothing
- Check care instructions for each garment.
- Remove protectors and personal items before washing.
- Machine wash following the instructions on the Storm Ultimate Wash and Proof Kit which is ideal for Gore-Tex gear care. 30° is fine for general use. Use both products in the same cycle. For intense care, use both products separately.
- Put only one garment at a time in the washing machine. Rinse thoroughly.
- Dry according to care labels and instructions.
- Iron at low temperature (no.1 setting) or tumble dry at low temperature (max 55°C) one item at a time to maintain water repellent finish. Do not iron over the reflecting areas.
- Do not bleach.
Caring for Non Gore-Tex Bering Textile Clothing
To ensure the longevity and condition of your Bering Clothing, the correct methods of care need to be taken:
- Check specific care label instructions for each product.
- Remove all protectors and any personal items before washing.
- Hand wash in warm water following the bottle instructions on Storm Outdoor Clothing Wash, which is ideal for Bering garment care.
- In some cases, you will need to rinse the Bering Clothing twice to completely remove all the detergent
- Drip Dry away from direct heat.