- Ideal for tours, holidays and on the highway.
- MotoSafe® earplugs attenuate harmful noises without giving a sense of isolation.
- Traffic,navigation, intercom and the motorcycle itself remain sufficiently audible
- Thanks to the innovative AlpineAcousticFilters™.
- Alpine MotoSafe® is available in different versions with protection adapted to the use.
- Racing on the circuit requires more protection than touring, for example.
- Attenuation HML (dB) H=19 M=14 L=11
- Attenuation SNR (dB) 17
- Attenuation NRR (dB) 14,6 - 19,0
- Product weight 30 gr
- Product length 20 mm
- Product width 82mm
- Product height 99mm
- Product weight 1.06(oz)
- Product length 0.80 inch
- Product width 3.28 inch
- Product height 3.96 inch
- Product contents -Two universal earplugs with acoustic filters + Luxurious Alpine travel case
Relaxed motorcycling Motorcycling is something you want to enjoy. Unfortunately, motorcyclists often experience an annoying ring in their ears and a very tired feeling after a long ride. This is caused by the high volume of wind noise under your helmet. At a speed of 120 km per hour, the volume of wind noise averages at 98 dB. This means that you already risk permanently damaging your hearing after just 7 minutes. You will also become tired more easily, due to which you are less focussed in traffic. In order to avoid this, Alpine has developed the perfect hearing protection for all types of motorcyclists. UNIVERSAL PRODUCT RANGE Tour, Race & Pro Alpine's leading position in the motorcycle market and the acquired usage experiences have led to a range of universal earplugs for all types of motorcyclists. The earplugs have very soft filters and a unique model. As a result, they are very comfortable underneath your helmet and have perfect fit. Thanks to this range of three products, Alpine makes the step to using high-quality hearing protection with filters easier and more accessible to a wide audience. OPTIMAL PROTECTION MotoSafe® earplugs attenuate harmful noises without giving a sense of isolation. Traffic, navigation, intercom and the motorcycle itself remain sufficiently audible, thanks to the innovative AlpineAcousticFilters™. Alpine MotoSafe® is available in different versions with protection adapted to the use. Racing on the circuit requires more protection than touring, for example. - MotoSafe® Tour: ideal for tours, holidays and on the highway. - MotoSafe® Race: ideal for on the highway, the circuit or with an open helmet. - MotoSafePro®: contains a complete set of MotoSafe® Tour and MotoSafe® Race earplugs. Ideal for different uses and choosing the attenuation level yourself UNIQUE MATERIAL For ultimate comfort Alpine MotoSafe® earplugs are made of durable and flexible AlpineThermoShape™ material. Thanks to the warmth of the ear, the soft material is shaped to the ear canal for a perfect fit. In combination with the soft filters, the earplugs fit perfectly underneath a helmet. AlpineThermoShape™ material does not contain silicone, ensuring that the earplugs do no sweat, itch or irritate. They can easily be worn all day. WITH LUXURY TRAVEL BOX Alpine MotoSafe always comes with a handy storage tube to store the earplugs and filters away in a tidy manner. The luxury travel box can also be easily attached to a keyring. Dutch design
The design of the Alpine hearing protectors is an exclusive Dutch Design. All earplugs and filter systems are produced in the Netherlands. Super USP 1
Special wind filters Super USP 3
100X reusable Product USP's
Red Dot Award Winner
- Prevents hearing loss
- Protects against harmful noise and reduces tiredness caused by wind noise
- Traffic, motorcycle and communication systems remain sufficiently audible AlpineAcousticFilters™
- Available in a Tour, Race and Pro version, the right attenuation for every motorcyclist
- Perfect fit thanks to the AlpineThermoShape™ material
- Comes with practical travel pouch / case
- No sense of isolation
- No silicone
Alpine Hearing Protection has won a Red Dot Award for the design of the MotoSafe. The jury of this prestigious design price applauded the “high quality and the innovative ability” of the earplugs. The Red Dot Award is considered to be the most valuable award for excellent design. In addition, it is the biggest design competition in the world.